Sick Meals

Hello friends!

You are able to request a sick meal to be delivered to you. The meal will be a boxed meal that comes from GWAM. You will need to talk to your RA to get a slip to fill out or go to the front desk. A RA will need to sign off on the card, so use it for only when you are sick. Someone will have to go and pick it up for you!

If you have any questions please let me know!



I am a sophomore at UW-Platteville. I am majoring in elementary education! I am from Prairie Du Chien, WI and I love teaching! I am the RA for 3E in Morrow hall! I can't wait to meet you all and have a wonderful year!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s